Drag[en]gine Release 1.13
- Added "invert blend factor" parameter to deAnimatorRule.
- Added support to hide path in VFS containers for patching.
- Added title parameter to Widget to allow titled borders working much better.
- Finished missing NetworkStateValue.data support.
- Added WindowUndecorated guitheme designer.
- Added combined canvas creator allowing to combine an outer and inner canvas creator with padding.
- Added slider widget.
- Fixed desktop sending mouse wheel event to disabled widgets.
- Added "headRotatorBone" element class property to ECBehaviorConversationActor.
- Added support to create deep copies of AnimatorDefinition.
- Added support to load animation as AnimatorDefinition in addition to Animator. allows to copy/modify loaded animators.
- Added subclass overwritable hooks in ConversationGesturePlayback to better monitor and act on initialize controllers after next gesture plays and updating controllers.
- Added helper methods to ConversationGesturePlayback to simplify adding gestures if a last gesture is playing to get properly fitting next gestures added.
- Refactored log file writer from WindowTesting into an own class LogFileTestListener for better reusing.
- Fixed PanelHud not updating all panel designer selectors.
- Added gesture fade-in and fade-out controller support.
- Added support for igdePath to switch between relative/absolute path, browse file directory in native file browser and ensure select files works with relative path as well as storing the selected file relative/absolute depending on what the path had been before opening the file selection dialog.
- Fixed new project .gitattributes containing non-binary files.
- Added support for modules to process command line arguments project editor: added support for command line command "--project.profile.distribute" to automatically build DELGA file then close application.
- Fixed sub animator rule forcing parent animator animation onto loaded sub animator.
- Fixed sub animator rules incorrectly using animation of parent animator instead of own.
- Fixed exception in remove link undo action due to animator select and group rule not being processed correctly.
- Added support to set default duration on gestures. Modified add/edit strips to use default duration as initial duration.
- Added command line to obtain delga file for profile.
- Added proper support to specify if an engine instance should be run in console mode.
- Fixed local patch loading.
- Updated to properly support console only CI mode.
- Moved testing from separate repository into this repository.