Drag[en]gine Release 1.20
- Added battery level input device axis type and battery charging input device button type.
- Windows build fix due to missing update of precompiled dragonscript library.
- Modified LanugageConsoleCommand to also update EngineTranslations.
- Fixed bug in return value of function HeightTerrain.addNavSpace().
- Modified ECBehaviorInteractPrompt to support changing language at runtime.
- Modified EnumListElementRenderer to support translation of enumeration values using a translation prefix (language pack).
- Adding support to used translatable text in widgets like labels or windows (like "@UI.Cancel").
- Added Widget.onTranslationChanged(). If called notifies all widgets down the chain to update translation.
- Added missing getters to DynamicSkin for renderables.
- Added more functions to File class.
- Improved EditBindingsListBox. Entries have now a button to add bindings. Each binding has now a button to delete just this binding. Also the guitheme is changed to highlight bindings (together with their delete button) to make it clearer why belongs to what. Removed the right-mouse click to delete all bindings. Delete and back key still can be used to delete all bindings. This makes it now easier to work with multiple bindings and using a gamepad only.
- Gamepad fixes for initial binding detection.
- Modified text widgets to show virtual keyboard also if clicked upon not only if they receive the focus.
- Changed PanelPlayerChoiceEntry to fire action of mouse button release not press. Also changed widget to accept enter and spacebar pressed similar to Button widget.
- Changed WindowVirtualKeyboard to respect Desktop.getMouseArea() if not null. Modified positioning to stick to bottom if both bottom and top are not fully visible.
- Improving gamepad trigger handling to avoid false repeated clicks.
- Added support for GamepadController allowing players to control mouse movement and left mouse button click using gamepad. This is automatically enabled for BaseGameApp.getDesktop().
- Added convenience methods to GamepadEvent.
- Added support to WindowLoading and WindowLogo to skip using gamepad triggers.
- Allow fast forward conversation with gamepad button.
- Added alternative commands to ECBehaviorInteractPrompt. This allows to assign more than one command to an interact prompts.
- Improved default bindings for new games.
- Fixed light leaking problem in GI for sky shadows.
- Added gamepad support.
- Improved device logging.
- Fixed device indices not properly updating.
- Added support to track attach/detach devices.
- Improve gamepad mappings.
- Fix for loading version 7500 and higher and other fixes.
- Fixed bugs with height terrain navigation space display.
- Added SnapToGrid and DropToGround action to position context menu in the object selection panel.
All Release Changelogs (Perma-Links)
- Changelog Release 1.20
- Changelog Release 1.19
- Changelog Release 1.18
- Changelog Release 1.17
- Changelog Release 1.16
- Changelog Release 1.15
- Changelog Release 1.14
- Changelog Release 1.13
- Changelog Release 1.12
- Changelog Release 1.11
- Changelog Release 1.10
- Changelog Release 1.9
- Changelog Release 1.8
- Changelog Release 1.7
- Changelog Release 1.6
- Changelog Release 1.5
- Changelog Release 1.4
- Changelog Release 1.3
- Changelog Release 1.2
- Changelog Release 1.1
- Changelog Release 1.0