Changelog 1.10 Drag[en]gine Game Engine and IGDE release.
Drag[en]gine Release 1.10
- Added method for other modules to access graphic module api connection data.
- Added ECBehaviorVRHandAction. allows to set per-hand actions based on BaseVRHandAction.
- Added support to retrieve velocities from ECBehaviorVRHand.
- Added convenience call to ECBehaviorVRHand to set hand to physical interaction.
- Modified DefaultBindingHelper to set VR hand related bindings on all VR hand controllers not just the first found one.
- Hand pose support added.
Bullet Physics Module
- Tuning friction parameters.
- Improve object stacking.
- Added debug mode to display deactivated state.
- Updated to 2.89.
- Changed animator module to support no mirror rules set. behaves now as if no rule matches instead of ignoring the rule.
- Improved lod handling.
- Added OpenXR module.
- Added mass field under rig simulation panel to allow changing the mass of the simulation collider.
- Added subsurf modifier to detect and wanting to apply before export.
- Improved export scripts to detect custom lod error problems and to report them as early as possible.
- Modified rig export to not write ik limits if not used.
- Reworked to use shared launcher library.
- Reworked to use delauncher library.
- Fixed problems with openxr sending device detach/attach in the same event run. complicated problem to solve which has been now solved by deprecating the individual attach/detach events and adding a new attachDetach event. input/vr modules have to collect attach/detach changes and send only one attachDetach event to the script module. this way the devices lists can not go out of sync anymore. changed BindingManager to figure out which devices have been attached/detached sending the appropriate message to keep existing listeners properly working.
- Fixed module fallback/priority handling and added priority tag to all engine modules (priority superceedes fallback).
- Fixed bug in BaseVRActor assigning right hand laser pointer twice and left one never.
- Fixed wrong checks in ECBehaviorGrabSpot.
- Fixed attach slot trying to attach attachable using rig attach mode (bone weight transfer) if attachable is not a ColliderRig or does not have bones. this should better handle a wider range of uses.
- Fixed ECBehaviorGrabber missing saving of grab spot.
Bullet Physics Module
- Fixed potentially missing of collider leaving touch sensors.
- Fixed problem with kinematic colliders not applying velocities on dynamic colliders on contact.
- Changed rigid body parameters to solve stand-on-edge problem.
- Fix for intel GPU failing shader compilation.
- Fixed error message in tool loading.
- Made version attribute optional otherwise versions prior to 1.9 break if attempt to load the gamedef.
- Fixed linux launching.