Drag[en]gine Release 1.18
- Added support for skin clipping (texture properties "clip.plane" and "clip.plane.border").
- Added support for texture properties to use bone coordinate system. This is the base for new geometry based texture properties like "clip.plane".
- Added support to use renderable value/color as input for skin mapped.
- Added output range to skin mapped.
- Raised default value for transparency limit from 4 to 8.
- Added support for dynamic constructed skin texture properties.
- Fixed bug in gi material initializing not clearing correctly.
- Turned cache load error from error log into info log.
- Removed logging of exception if loading cached shader failed. Prevents bloating logs and slowing down loading if logs are shown in the IGDE.
- Fixed bug in compute shader updating causing geometries to vanish.
- Fixed style text span images vanishing if text is empty.
- Added support to manually adjust locomotion orientation with all the required adjustments automatically done.
- Added maximum distance to ECBehaviorInteractPrompt.
- Fixed bug in ARMirror.addMatchName .
- Modified ECBehaviorActorMover moveTo optimization since it fails if actor is exactly below or above the goal position but on another floor.
- Added mouse sensitivity support to BindingInputProcessor.
- Fixed bug in synthesizer loading causing null pointer to be returned.
- Modified avoid collision and clear path behaviors with additional functions to add ignore colliders.
- Fixed game world enter frame once array iterate while modify not working fully as expected.
- Changed GameWorld.enterOnce from Array to SafeArray to solve potential modify-while-iterating problems.
- Properly update properties widget if game definition changed.
- Fixed identity type properties not updating the list of existing identifiers properly.
- Fixed missing skins display mode not working properly.
- Added filter support to properties combo box.
- Changed mapped curve view to be automatically fitting curve to view if the active mapped is changed.
- Modified curve bezier FitToView to not get smaller than a threshold size.
- Added gizmo support.
- Added move gizmo convenience implementation.
- Fixed trigger expression dialog filter not working.
- Improved mirror rule code.
- Added FABRIK algorithm.
- Fixed rig collider not working with attached resources other than colliders.
- Added gizmo for controller vector dragging typically used to test ik.
- Incorrect default check missing to write values.
- Fixed saving to not write certain tags if the value is the default value.
- Modified rig exporting to not write certain tags if the value is the default value.
- Fixed wrong ik limits exporting (y and z flipped).
All Release Changelogs (Perma-Links)
- Changelog Release 1.18
- Changelog Release 1.17
- Changelog Release 1.16
- Changelog Release 1.15
- Changelog Release 1.14
- Changelog Release 1.13
- Changelog Release 1.12
- Changelog Release 1.11
- Changelog Release 1.10
- Changelog Release 1.9
- Changelog Release 1.8
- Changelog Release 1.7
- Changelog Release 1.6
- Changelog Release 1.5
- Changelog Release 1.4
- Changelog Release 1.3
- Changelog Release 1.2
- Changelog Release 1.1
- Changelog Release 1.0